blog yahoona test

مدونة ياهونا تجارب اوتست تعنى بما كل هو تجارب ودراسات وفوائده وهي مدونة اجتماعية

مرحبابكم

مرحبا بكم على مدونة تجارب ياهونا او تست ياهونا

السلام عليكم

انا عندي نصيحة بسيطة ومريحة جدا لأي شخص يعاني او مهموم او حصلت له مشكلة... والله يبعد عنا الهموم.

والله ياجماعة كل مارجع من المستشفى انا وزوجي وفي السيارة بس ابكي واشهق ونفسيتي تعبانة لما اشوف نتائجنا سلبية

واليوم بعد ماطلعت النتيجة ضاق صدري واسودت الدنيا بوجهي لأني متأملة كثير ان النتيجة راح تكون ايجابية

لكن مباشرة رددت:

اللهم اجرني في مصيبتي واخلف لي خيرا منها ( حوالي عشر مرات)

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

وجدت نفسي مرتاحة نوعا ما وراضية بالأمر الواقع ولم تنزل مني دمعة

ولما وصلت البيت صرت ادعي:


اللهم اني اسألك الرضا بعد القضاء

من جد نفسيتي افضل ومرتاحة

والله احنا مقصرين بحق الله كثير لا يريحناحد ولابيساعدنا غيره سبحانه

الله يهدينا جميع ويصلح احوالنا


واصلح احوالنا فانت المصلح
Hello

I've got the advice is very simple and convenient for any person suffering or anxious or have got a problem ... God is just and our concerns.

God Aajmaah each Marja from the hospital my husband and I cry in the car and Avatar taller and Nvsia Tabana our results to spreadsheets negative

Today, after Matalaat result narrowed my chest and my face blackened minimum for I reflected on many claimed that the result be positive

But I replied immediately:

O Allaah affliction and compensate me with something better than that (about ten times)

I am God and to Him we shall return

I found myself somewhat comfortable and satisfied with the status quo did not tear me down

When I arrived home I became allegedly:


I ask You of satisfaction after the elimination

Of the very best and comfortable Nvsia

God and we are failing God's sake do not Arihnahadd and many other Apisaadna Glory

Allah guide us all set our affairs

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق